Veterinary Technician Student InternshipsOverview: Countryside is a full-service large animal practice offering surgical, medical, emergency and ambulatory services. The practice is 85% equine ranging from performance to pleasure horses. The remaining 15% is comprised of agricultural animal clientele. Veterinary technician interns work alongside our veterinarians and Certified Veterinary Technicians, assisting in ambulatory and in clinic appointments. Our staff will work with you to ensure your curriculum requirements are met.
Prerequisites: Veterinary Technician Student, interview with internship coordinator
Internship Responsibilities: To assist technicians with daily hospital duties, assist technicians and doctors with appointments.
Internship Coordinator: Kat Rainier, CVT
Internship Coordinator Email: firstname.lastname@example.org